Security Installer Community

Galaxy 3 144c

Please don't take offence. You just stepped into an exisiting row on here which has nothing to do with you or your problem.

The Galaxy panel is supposed to be exclusive to the trade and not avialable to novices, hence James is upset and me and Breff find it highly amusing. The laughter is not aimed at you but at the topic, sorry mate.

Dave

listen its no prob, all the work i do is with galaxy and i'm sure all of you know the company i work for, maybe even worked for them at same point as it seems everyone does at some stage. I'm not doubting james or MR Wilson he'd more than likely prefere me to call him knows his stuff and has much much more experience than me but does that automatically mean you grow a large chip on your shoulder and think that everyone is out to get you, no i don't think so!!! Thanks for your comments dave and i completely understand why my question can't be answered in a public forum, is it hard to get trade membership?? do you have to have your own security business or does working for one count??

www.cashel-electrics.co.uk

listen its no prob, all the work i do is with galaxy and i'm sure all of you know the company i work for, maybe even worked for them at same point as it seems everyone does at some stage. I'm not doubting james or MR Wilson he'd more than likely prefere me to call him knows his stuff and has much much more experience than me but does that automatically mean you grow a large chip on your shoulder and think that everyone is out to get you, no i don't think so!!! Thanks for your comments dave and i completely understand why my question can't be answered in a public forum, is it hard to get trade membership?? do you have to have your own security business or does working for one count??

There are quite a few Alan Dick and Tracy employees on here. Just register for trade membership, you will need to give Service Engineer some proof.

cheers

Dave

Think you`ll find trade is attainable to get if you follow the guidelines given. As for own company i am employed.

For the jibes at others here, i think you need to rethink your attitude slightly. You assume too easily.

cheers

Think you`ll find trade is attainable to get if you follow the guidelines given. As for own company i am employed.

For the jibes at others here, i think you need to rethink your attitude slightly. You assume too easily.

cheers

thanks for the pointers and info on trade entry cheers

www.cashel-electrics.co.uk

oldhand i promised after last time never to cheat on you again

I`m not standing for this any more, you lied again!

Its the last time i use the galaxy forums unless you say texocomeecom is @@@@@.............

:P

cheers

Archived