Security Installer Community

Galaxy 3 144c

Calls off the Kings Standing Massive :P , honestly "ladies" just settle this with handbags at dawn.. :ninja:

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Dave, is ebay your main supplier?

James, I can't comment on the prices as we are in public. But what do you think?

I was looking for a cheap C144 though as you know, bought one in the end from Enterprise.

Dave

Installing a galaxy 3 144C, i have a problem with the comms. I keep getting a comm fail message on comm1 after i trigger an output. The line is 100%, and i've entered my mobile number in the tele number 1 and its ringing it ok. does anyone have any ideas how to solve the problem? :(

Busy receiver line??

Output linked to 3rd party dialler commfail input (incase gal3 has one..)?

Wrong reporting format?

get an AP32 from www.vesala.fi and you don't have to guess the comm fail issues.. (got mine today - serial number is 000000. Have been using AP16 for a loooooong time thou)

sorry dave it was a cheap jibe.

Whatg im meaning is all sorts ends up on ebay, i suppose a lot of it might be from a dubious source (ie supposed to be on someones wall).

But i will stop now as this is public

james

It does amaze me, the irony of installers buying dubious kit from dubious sources. Yes I know some of it will be overstock etc (yeah, right) But they are creating a market for stolen equipment and cheapening the whole industry. I could name a few members on here who buy from e-bay and the kit is so cheap it smells of theft, as no-one would sell it at the prices on there if they had paid full price for it.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

It does amaze me, the irony of installers buying dubious kit from dubious sources. Yes I know some of it will be overstock etc (yeah, right) But they are creating a market for stolen equipment and cheapening the whole industry. I could name a few members on here who buy from e-bay and the kit is so cheap it smells of theft, as no-one would sell it at the prices on there if they had paid full price for it.

Norman

If that was aimed at me, I really, really, really didn't want to pay all that for an overpriced panel called a C144. and I really really really needed LINKS, one of the two Galaxy selling points.

If I found one on ebay for xxx, I would have bitten their hand off. Over xxx I would think twice and buy it from a regular source. Obviously our regular kit we purchase on a daily basis from our wholesaler.

cheers

Dave

no prices in public forum

This is public, and yet there is mention of theft in this thread???????????????????

All industries have problems, even police........................

Time this was thread was deleted !

Disgusted it got this far.

This is public, and yet there is mention of theft in this thread???????????????????

All industries have problems, even police........................

Time this was thread was deleted !

Disgusted it got this far.

At the end of the day Ebay is a legal auction site. By purchasing items from the site you are legally buying items in good will. The onus is on the seller to ensure the goods are theirs to sell. This is with the exception of when you agree to purchase copyrighted software such as MS Office for a

Archived