Security Installer Community

Age Old Problem - Old Stock

Dear all

I have been in CCTV distribution for a number of years and to be honest 'B stock' lists simply do not work.

I have at least 8 multiplexers, 40-50 assorted cameras, random lenses, wireless links and various other bits and bobs that I really just want to get rid of for a half decent price.

We were going to go the ebay route but there is too much cheap Far East cr@p on there that basically devalues quality professional equipment. I also do not relish the thought of giving tech support to end users, it's just not worth the hassle

So, any ideas anyone?

How about a trade only clearance stock page admin? Might be a beer or 2 in it for you?

Any other solutions (or offers) would be much appreciated

cheers

R

I seem to remember filling those forms in quite a while back but I have heard nothing as yet.
? Can you give me a rough date of application Chris. And i'll look into it, Dave (DNS Security), who does all the vetting is away for a short time but i'll sort it if need be.

The trade area Swap Shop might prove of use to you.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hi Dave

It's Robin from Envisage Technology, I think we may have met on my SentryScope stand at IFSEC once.

Can you check if my application is still in the pile or should I reapply?

For those that are interested I have a pile of new multiplexers, new cameras of all varieties, quicksilver PSTN transmitters, lenses, Videotec Verso housings, 2nd hand hard drives etc all going on a 'make me an offer' basis.

We are strictly trade only however I may make an exception for non trade for Cash with order and a no Tech support disclaimer

cheers all

Robin

Hi Dave

It's Robin from Envisage Technology, I think we may have met on my SentryScope stand at IFSEC once.

Can you check if my application is still in the pile or should I reapply?

For those that are interested I have a pile of new multiplexers, new cameras of all varieties, quicksilver PSTN transmitters, lenses, Videotec Verso housings, 2nd hand hard drives etc all going on a 'make me an offer' basis.

We are strictly trade only however I may make an exception for non trade for Cash with order and a no Tech support disclaimer

cheers all

Robin

Well I did see you at ifsec last year working on your stand, next to the dynamic cctv stand so unless you are desperate to get trade access to this site, then I would put

Hi Dave

Hi Robin, I do remember meeting you at Ifsec..:)

But cannot seem to find your Trade Application..? Any chance you can redo it.

Your Jesting I assume.?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Archived