Security Installer Community

Age Old Problem - Old Stock

Re-applied

Let me clear up the sell to non trade comment - I am not offering to sell current stock to end users, it reallly is not woth the hassle, but basically about 8 professional level Muxs and about 4 Quicksilver units (with no support) . I have not sold a mux for over 3.5 years. It is no different to ebaying them but I have tried that and that doesn't work either. I am fairly resigned that they will have to be binned soon, however if anyone wants to make me an offer I will even give 20% to the charity of your choice.

I will post a full list of old stock on the swap shop when application is processed.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Dave

It's Robin from Envisage Technology, I think we may have met on my SentryScope stand at IFSEC once.

Can you check if my application is still in the pile or should I reapply?

For those that are interested I have a pile of new multiplexers, new cameras of all varieties, quicksilver PSTN transmitters, lenses, Videotec Verso housings, 2nd hand hard drives etc all going on a 'make me an offer' basis.

We are strictly trade only however I may make an exception for non trade for Cash with order and a no Tech support disclaimer

cheers all

Robin

why not run up a list of what have you, invite those interested to pm you with email addres, and then you can run a .pdf or Excel Sheet back to them.

if you have a web site, open a restricted area, we can apply for a password is another way.

regs

alan

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived