Security Installer Community

Persuade

Guest tom52

hi, how can i persuade my farther to get an alarm for my parents house? he dosent see the point but i do .lol

send him out to the pub or a meal, while he's out move all the lounge and main bedroom valuables into the garage. make paper signs that look like dodo and place on walls and furniture.

then let him walk into an 'empty' house without any warnings

having been on call-out for a company that did emergency installs after break-in's, i've seen some very distressing sight's, people's 'castles' breached. forget the 42" LCD Tv and the HiFi, it's the sentimentle stuff like rings, and pass downs from grany they just can't replace, and the feeling of invasion and trespass thats hard to come to terms with.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

seen too many break ins/vandalism over the yrs, dont do that as its very distressing, even for us who deal with this all the time.

Show him some pictures off the internet, just use a google search.......then he may understand.........

Or shut the door behind you and cal out a locksmith, he wil open the door in seconds without damage or trace. Then imagine the herberts who know that basic stuff.

cheers

As Arfur says although you could just curl one off on the dining table for, you know, realistic effect.

:roflmao:

would you suggest before or after the cheese board is served?

:)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

it seems to be a fact of life, some people never want to shut the gate till after the horse has bolted.

try just before he come in from being out some where, nipping in before and leaving the front door open or a window open, it will make him stop and think.

mind beware it can be a hard distressful lesson

you could just offer to pay to have it put in fore him :cry:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived