Security Installer Community

System Q- Advanced Vision Universal Camera.

morph

Just a little recorded footage of the Advanced Vision camera at night.

Not bad really, Colour camera with a 12mm lens looking at my car about 10 meters away.

recorded_footage_night_12mm.zip

Clip is an AVI, About 10 seconds, showng 1m40s of recorded footage.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Not bad Dave, we have now given the customer an estimate and when he gets back from holiday he has said he wishes to have a site meeting to discuss the job further. So looks as though I will be able to see for myself what the kit is like.

Just bear in mind that is the colour camera, so only 380TVL, the B&W cam has a lower minimum lux and a higher resolution so should give a slightly better picture.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hi there

I recently installed 4 of the advanced vision cameras through a CCT715 DVR... which gave you the capacity to adjust the cameras individually such as brightness colour etc ... really good if you have exteme sunlight on one side of a property blah de blah....

The CCT715 was a very economic option but did deliver excellent results for my clients needs. I would recommend the advanced vision camera to you as a great (little) option.

I also went for the PIR motion detection... the sales and tech support with my order was excellent... told me about the little relay you need to fit and everything!!! I would have been scratching my head without them !!!

Good luck with your install...... If you wanna supply a camera to someone in Oxford... see my other post !!! NOT !!!

Billy

Solutions4CCTV

Keeping an eye on your property

Hi there

I recently installed 4 of the advanced vision cameras through a CCT715 DVR... which gave you the capacity to adjust the cameras individually such as brightness colour etc ... really good if you have exteme sunlight on one side of a property blah de blah....

The CCT715 was a very economic option but did deliver excellent results for my clients needs. I would recommend the advanced vision camera to you as a great (little) option.

I also went for the PIR motion detection... the sales and tech support with my order was excellent... told me about the little relay you need to fit and everything!!! I would have been scratching my head without them !!!

Good luck with your install...... If you wanna supply a camera to someone in Oxford... see my other post !!! NOT !!!

Billy

Thanks Billy!

Just moved to Curbar, you will have to pop in for a beer sometime.

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

Archived