Security Installer Community

System Q- Advanced Vision Universal Camera.

morph

Is anybody using them on domestics?

Any thoughts or comments on them? reliabillity/ build quallity.

We have been asked to fit a system to a large house with stables, and these have been specified as the client does not want lots of big cameras every where, the lighting is very good and not really an issue that needs to be considered. But as I have never seen one of these cameras, let alone used one, i was wondering if anyone on these forums is using them.

Is anybody using them on domestics?

Any thoughts or comments on them? reliabillity/ build quallity.

We have been asked to fit a system to a large house with stables, and these have been specified as the client does not want lots of big cameras every where, the lighting is very good and not really an issue that needs to be considered. But as I have never seen one of these cameras, let alone used one, i was wondering if anyone on these forums is using them.

Account application form is on its way to you, please fill it in and return it when it arrives.

Account holders have access to demo equipment so you can test this camera yourself.

Your customer will not be disappointed with the AV camera.

Out of interest, what the control gear that has been specified (DVR)?

Kind regards,

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

VERY ROBUST camera's mate, I had a B&W one outside for just over 11 years. Only took it down last week to fit a new 8mm colour one.

Very durable cameras, my old B&W one had a hell of a bashing in it's early years after being used for all sorts of things, including spending a while looking into a pond so my old man could watch a Koi.

Picture sample via a DVR of my new Cam:

post-1-1157469564_thumb.jpg

Quality at the DVR:

post-1-1157469739_thumb.jpg

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

VERY ROBUST camera's mate, I had a B&W one outside for just over 11 years. Only took it down last week to fit a new 8mm colour one.

Very durable cameras, my old B&W one had a hell of a bashing in it's early years after being used for all sorts of things, including spending a while looking into a pond so my old man could watch a Koi.

Picture sample via a DVR of my new Cam:

post-1-1157469564_thumb.jpg post-1-1157469739_thumb.jpg

Wots that dent in the front wing?

Archived