Security Installer Community

Nsi Gold

whistle

We are back again today i will take some more photos

This job was priced at 4 hours 2 men.??

We got there at 8 Am and left at 8:30 PM yesterday

And we are back today for around another 3/4 hours

We are going to be looking after it from now on so we are making sure its as BEST at poss LOL

Lucky the customer is going to pay us for the extra work involved.

This job was priced at 4 hours 2 men.??

We got there at 8 Am and left at 8:30 PM yesterday

And we are back today for around another 3/4 hours

We are going to be looking after it from now on so we are making sure its as BEST at poss LOL

Lucky the customer is going to pay us for the extra work involved.

32 hours? how many tea bag have you got through?

I have seen many jobs with a DL contract number as bad if not worse than that.

Iv installed for a dealership and we only had 4 hours to do the install and we was not allowed to lift carpets or boards so in the end i stopped installing for them as i couldnt put my name to a job like that..

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

hi all

while not being one to say 'i told you so' i did tell you so as and got 'flamed' for daring to say so as well in my earliest posts

-

it's why i have said having an 'approved' badge in this case GOLD is no guarentee of quality or integrety, just a vague chance of lip service to a standard. what happened to this guys inspectorate routine visits then - still say they can't be fudged?

anyone care to argue with me now then? please tell me more about 'accountabillity and to and recourse inspectorate' perhaps - thats always good for a snigger imo.

honestly i am not after a fight with the many good guys and companies, but this example its why in all concience i can not put those badges on my paperwork - the worst companies are way to low a standard for me to be associated with as a matter of personal pride.

many doubted me when i said to NSI rep if i bacame a member and came across an abortion like this and reported it would you take action? response was 'its up to the client not you to report it' prompting my fireryresponse of 'so you are happy leaving the cats to look after the cream then'.

guys, i'm really on your side but you gotta sort out your inspectorates before quality independants like me will join you. most of you do a great job only to be undone by the these less caring examples - so are you not frustrated by this? i am - is it time to do sonething about it then perhaps? after all you pay them and your rep relies on them too.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

arfur, there will always be installs that are approved and are a mess. But it still worked. I can provide photos if needed of non approved systems that didnt and were a mess.

Not wishing to fall out etc etc!

lol ;)

please note all other members the above is posted in jest please dont ban me!!!!!

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

arfur, there will always be installs that are approved and are a mess. But it still worked. I can provide photos if needed of non approved systems that didnt and were a mess.

Not wishing to fall out etc etc!

lol ;)

please note all other members the above is posted in jest please dont ban me!!!!!

hi james,

at least we do not sport a badge and so we are not hypocritical - all we are saying and no more us we install alarm systems that is the point i make.

by sporting a badge many spout on about that meaning quality is assured as though it is an irrivoacable forgone conclusion - which is patently not true. admited due to some badge holders poor ethos and care but is that exactely what the inspectorate is supposed to stop.

you can't even report these offending companies yourselves to your inspectorate's so when will they find out? perhaps might be seen as 'sour grapes' but more like 'no guts' by me on the inspectorates behalf.

sorry folks for the rant but i have had a lot of flak by blinkered members - way past the time to wake up and smell the coffee.

perhaps i should start a new one up - arfur's honest inspectorate' perhaps - anyone got a car lot for rent then?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived