Security Installer Community

Home Alarm Advice Please

Guest Riggers

Guest Riggers

I am looking to have an alarm fitted to our house, I know nothing about home seurity whatsoever and am looking for advice and help. Its a 3 bed detached and I live in the Cheshire area, I have a buget of around

I totally DISAGREE with Richl.

You can have a good system installed to GOOD standard for this price. We have fit about 50,000 of these over the last 12 years and 'most' are installed well.

SSAIB is NOT a sign for good installation. Trust me we have seen a lot.

Just trying to do my job

I totally DISAGREE with Richl.

You can have a good system installed to GOOD standard for this price. We have fit about 50,000 of these over the last 12 years and 'most' are installed well.

SSAIB is NOT a sign for good installation. Trust me we have seen a lot.

blimey,

and welcome tro the blasting zone, looks like i got a sole mate on here :P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Im no rip off merchant but i cant see how you can do it for that unless you work for next to nothing. It cost a fair bit just to run a business let alone make profit.

I dont agree with ssaib thing either some of the things ive seen, BUT not saying that as a blanket statement if someone recommends an installer so you can see there work you cant go wrong.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Completely agree, a standard rezzie of 3 passives, 1 dt, 1 d/c, rkp bell n dummy all done properly under boards gotta be double that. Although i hate houses, the knees arent that good these days and fibre glass kills my lungs.

Gimme a nice warehouse, free drinks machine, and twenty bensons and you get much better value.

Completely agree, a standard rezzie of 3 passives, 1 dt, 1 d/c, rkp bell n dummy all done properly under boards gotta be double that. Although i hate houses, the knees arent that good these days and fibre glass kills my lungs.

Gimme a nice warehouse, free drinks machine, and twenty bensons and you get much better value.

but no choccy biscuits with your tea :P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

We install in the north of England and customer domestic will not pay too much.. and we install our standard package at

Just trying to do my job

Archived