Security Installer Community

Cooper Security Mosquito

Hello

I'm looking for some feedback on this device that we @ coopersecurity have launched.

If you have fitted this unit or your interested please let me know your thoughs and experiances.

Thanks

Darren Cooper

Check the Pic attached

post-1-1154887573_thumb.jpg

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest rjbsec

New innovations are invariably more than the cost of the parts - the price represents the investment in the development/purchase rights of the product.

The "Mosquito" comes at a time when more and more traders and members of the public are concerned about gatherings of what they perceive to be groups of troublesome teenagers - many people don't go out onto the streets because of them and traders complain of lost sales.

It appears to have been proven in use but the price could do with cutting - hopefully as more are in use the price will fall.

New innovations are invariably more than the cost of the parts - the price represents the investment in the development/purchase rights of the product.

The "Mosquito" comes at a time when more and more traders and members of the public are concerned about gatherings of what they perceive to be groups of troublesome teenagers - many people don't go out onto the streets because of them and traders complain of lost sales.

It appears to have been proven in use but the price could do with cutting - hopefully as more are in use the price will fall.

Roger

This is the kind of info i need, I will be feeding this information direct to Management, thanks.

I have a friend who is installing them, OK only 1 a week for local council's @

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived