Security Installer Community

Cooper Security Mosquito

Hi Darren,

We sell the Mosquito and it has received a good response. We also have one connected to the outside of our building ours has been connected to trigger by PIR and remain on for 20 minutes once activated, this enables our customers (under 25) to test them out before buying.

I have also sold them to an Installer who was putting them in a school in the areas where the children had found blind spots for the CCTV system. There is also a takeaway in Bradford who has one installed after having a problem with people under 25 loitering and reducing his trade.

Regards

Guest rjbsec
Hello Guys

I'm afraid i can't give out the trade price on this site but if you contact your distributor they can give you a good idea.

:)

My advice would be to try a number of distributors for a price - I found a difference of

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wiredup01

Hello first time poster here,

We put forward plans to fit for our local council but a know it all policeman said that human rights issues were being compromised. Is he a wind up merchant or has anybody else had this experience.

post-6662-1155847128_thumb.jpg

Guest rjbsec
Hello first time poster here,

We put forward plans to fit for our local council but a know it all policeman said that human rights issues were being compromised. Is he a wind up merchant or has anybody else had this experience.

post-6662-1155847128_thumb.jpg

Just a "know it all policeman" - get Coopers to provide you with some information to show to the council, they will undoubtedly have looked at the issue.

hi all we have fitted two of the mosquitos for a local school just before the holidays.

we bought them from Hazel at A& H Supplies and the school had an idea of the cost but had a specific requirement for them.

The install took place one week before the holidays and the responce to them was good. the items have been tested our trainee who find the noise quite harsh

the actual item does have different effects to different people im 32 and can hear the unit but am not effected by it. Our other director cannot hear it but does geta tension headache if around it too long and he is over the 25 year age barrier

i have to agree the price needs to be looked at.

Darren will we still be able to pick the items up through our local distributor

Hope this helps

regards mark

Mark Smith, Director, S M Fire & Security Ltd, Bradford

Archived