Security Installer Community

Gate Automation

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for commercial gate "automation" systems.?

Thanks

Hi,

We are using the products of a company called Nice.

http://www.niceforyou.com/index.php?id=1229

The products range is large, from simple products to full featured units.

The pricing is quite good too (and you may have some rebates, see with a sales rep).

If you have questions about their products feel free to PM me, I have installed a few of these without any problem.

uski, glad to be able to help :partytime2:

We're using BFT gear from

gatesuk

at the moment, we have used the Nice stuff and Gibidi.

FAAC are the daddies IMO.

Edited due to wrong company.......................whooops

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

FAAC grrrrrrrrrrr

Nice are tops, nice (sic) designs, 240 ac to 24vdc motors (Remember schools), Came uk are good too.

Links here somewhere to Nice and came, Nice have a better price structure i found but a good trade member with Came can negoitate a good discount.

Then its up to personal taste, Nice and Came do some astounding 12 mtr barrier arms.

And this always impressed me, Came have a Wall, yes a wall about 2.8 mtrs high and 6 mtrs wide, that using top of the range rolling motor, slide`s out of the way for cars.

Either way i like Nice and Came as they are predomantally mechanical motors. Some really big swing gates do require FAAC hydraulics, so FAAC did get a mention there.

But to end, stay with the big 3, dont mess with cheap stuff, the recalls are not worth it. Ps if you do use Came or Nice say hi to Trevor (came) or Heather ( Nice) fron Paul in london.

Bound to get you call dropped :P

cheers

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

FAAC grrrrrrrrrrr

Nice are tops, nice (sic) designs, 240 ac to 24vdc motors (Remember schools), Came uk are good too.

Links here somewhere to Nice and came, Nice have a better price structure i found but a good trade member with Came can negoitate a good discount.

Then its up to personal taste, Nice and Came do some astounding 12 mtr barrier arms.

And this always impressed me, Came have a Wall, yes a wall about 2.8 mtrs high and 6 mtrs wide, that using top of the range rolling motor, slide`s out of the way for cars.

Either way i like Nice and Came as they are predomantally mechanical motors. Some really big swing gates do require FAAC hydraulics, so FAAC did get a mention there.

But to end, stay with the big 3, dont mess with cheap stuff, the recalls are not worth it. Ps if you do use Came or Nice say hi to Trevor (came) or Heather ( Nice) fron Paul in london.

Bound to get you call dropped :P

cheers

Faac is ok. used it quite a bit at last job.

much prefer came

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

speak to Mark at access automation (down south) really nice bloke, if a bit tall, does loadsa gates for //.National Installer.// and others, his blokes are real friendly and allways work with you when it comes to getting cables in and theyll wire their end in if you want, does ped gates automated disabled barriers, massive sliding gates for perimeters the lot. The country boys are always better to work with, theyre never in a rush to get done and out like us townies, although they speak funny.

Archived