Security Installer Community

Public Panels

Public Panels  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should we relax our views on the information we give out on publically purchasable alarm control panels.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care either way.

Does throwing insults around help anyone? :no:

hi Alarm Guard

no, i agree not really. i tried to ignore it and keep the thread reasonably on coarse, but when 3 or 4 constantly and childishly 'have a go', accusing me of making things up as i go along without substantiating where they beleive i have done so according to them, infering i'm some sort of 'cowboy' and suffering from a serious medical condition when they have no known (to me) medical training.

chuck in they insulted my persional standards and falsely accused me of them, because they did not read my post properl - and without any retractions, if the modulators do not step in within this supposedly modulated forum and restore some order or respect, what am i supposed to do - turn the other cheek?

i note its the same 'team' who seem to have forgotten, this is in the public area and something they have been very verbose about raising in the past regarding what is said about fellow engineers, so perhaps they might seek qualified, or at least some modulated help.

regs

alan

It helps Alan show that he is Professional when it comes to answering posts. :no:

yeh, and yours are prime examples - as if!

how was the mirror, did you have it lowered or did someone point out what it was?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived