Security Installer Community

See You Tomorrow.

Thanks,

Nice to be appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

sammon was nice in the sanie's too B)

imo the day and content was just right, sometimes these things drone on too much and get bogged down in usless details, the way these sessions were done allowed those who came in from a long way a chance to beat the rush hour and get home in a reasonable time.

others could pick up any small calls they had, just like i did, dropped into Greenwich and altered a 'switch' programming for pgq machines.

not having 'hands on' did not trouble me, its simple enough to fit, and its design make's for ease of installaton. you need to know and be clear more of the siting, setup and configuration more than anything else. the actua fixing is all very basic and straight forward for most with a bit of mechanical skill and common sense - so when are those sessions on them?

:whistle: .

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

And adi..... It is a pity you couldn't hear my brilliantly thought out, intelligent questions. :P

Ive been doctors this morning and had one of my ears syringed out, so everything is loud and clear.

Net time i will sit next to you. :wub:

Matt

We didnt cover the flasher unit on the day and after watching your CD should the flasher unit go between likley entrance point and the smoke machine or does it not matter?

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Matt

We didnt cover the flasher unit on the day and after watching your CD should the flasher unit go between likley entrance point and the smoke machine or does it not matter?

Depends very much on the site and the power of the strobe that you use. We currently have a choice of 750W, 3KW, 15KW and 85KW Although the 85 KW monster is hideously expensive and to be honest we have never tried it because it is scary.

Best thing to do is give me a bell when you think you have an application for it and we can talk it through. I will be able to give you examples of where we have successfully deployed it.

The long and the short though is that in an average office or shop, the strobe and smoke going off together produce an awesome effect provided that the strobe is firing into the smoke (imagine driving into thick fog and putting your full beam on and then imagine it a lot worse repeatedly).

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

Guest rjbsec

I would like now to be able to quote for smoke screen in certain applications and I think I have a suitable prospect this coming week, but as yet I have had no follow-up with trade prices etc - is this information forthcoming?

I would like now to be able to quote for smoke screen in certain applications and I think I have a suitable prospect this coming week, but as yet I have had no follow-up with trade prices etc - is this information forthcoming?

Will be with you Monday.

Mad busy at the mo, so apologies for delay.

Regards,

Matt

Head office:

Can you tell me when your planning on your next training day as we couldnt make the last 2 due to a project ending

lee

As soon as we have a date, we will post on the forum like we did last time.

Probably within the next month.

Hope this is OK.

Regards,

Matt

Head office:

Archived