Security Installer Community

See You Tomorrow.

any will do, the wife use's oih you! but most in here use sh^t head!

i had great fun with good company, i wonder if matts ears have recovered yet from my bikes straight through exaust pipes noise? soz mate but i did warn you though :P

can i have a sachet of the smoke chemical? - it would be brilliant on my bike pipes for those speed camera's.

regs

alan

That bike was astonishingly loud.

I have never heard anything like it.

You did not need to start it three times though, I got the message the first time (lol)

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

That bike was astonishingly loud.

I have never heard anything like it.

You did not need to start it three times though, I got the message the first time (lol)

1st start = i forgot the disc lock (could be painful)

2nd start = put in gear with side stand down (safety cutout)

i blame al tyhe above on the effects of that smog on the demo

3rd = up up and away (wide smile time wide enough to catch flies on the teeth)

have they stopped bleeding yet?

i usually wait until some unsuspecting person walks past the back of the bike - the record is about 5.3ft feet (jump height that is) had loads of laugh's:P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

What ya got Arfur. Sold my old GS650 last yr. Now brassic but want a Honda Blackbird or CB1300.

cheers

hi m8

Yamaha Dragstar XVS1100A Classic, Black and Chrome so 'proper' colours not a 'pratts handbag'.

some custom extra's = cutawy through exaust pipes, saddle bags, full screen, engine bars, extra front lights, rude number plate logo (MY OTHER TOYS GOT TIT'S), white wall tyres, maltess cross mirrors and some other odd bits.

fools Harley owners all the time, you pull up along side, they give you the 'club nod' then the look of sheer horror when they realise it's a Yam not a hog job they just acknowledged - pricless!

when i'm out on it i often get asked 'what make is it?', so i call it a 'Yarley' :P

regs

alan

lol @ the Hardly movinsons getting fooled. Funny enough my line manager has a XJR1300, and his plate sticker is guess what............MY OTHER TOY HAS TITS.......... B)

Not intot he customs myself,but did have a harley to play with on hols in the states once. Nor is my back up to a GP Rep, so i`ll bide my time and save and save for a cB something or other.

cheers

lol @ the Hardly movinsons getting fooled. Funny enough my line manager has a XJR1300, and his plate sticker is guess what............MY OTHER TOY HAS TITS.......... B)

Not intot he customs myself,but did have a harley to play with on hols in the states once. Nor is my back up to a GP Rep, so i`ll bide my time and save and save for a cB something or other.

cheers

having always loved the cruiser styled bikes (due to the police chase in the snow in Cagneys 'top of the world ma!).

mine is very comfortable on long runs, as you 'sit up and beg' armchair style. the seat is enormouse - so plenty of room still - for expansion.

i get problems with my lower back, and ran an XJ900R fo a while, very good bike and so loved by couriers, but no good for me on longer runs.

cornering is never going to be it's stronge suit, running boards hit tarmac over 5% list and being fitted with 'Dunlop Ditch Finders' makes for a lively and entertaining ride in the wet. before taking a corner or R-A-B i need to post a flight plan first.

but, from a standing start at the lights to about 40 mph it beats most rep racers, it won't lift the bars due to the bikes (and my ombined) weight, so dropping the clutch while revving at its max of 3700 - yes all of three thousand seven hundred RPM (i think dumper truck and barge engines rev higher?). the torque is emense, and knowing i can't keep off the reps for long, i slow and wave them past, as though i'm 'allowing' them to while smirking.

so again priceless!

for me, and many others when a rep racer go's by, it hardly raises an eye brow or really not noticed above annoyance no mater how lairy the colour scheme or sporty the silencer, it's always just another wanna be rossi plonker on screaming 'buzzer' machine.

thats ok if speed's your thing. where as you just can't ignor my bike - unless your both blind or stone deaf and/or two to three counties away. it never fails to draw compliments by admirers when i park up or in traffic, it can do about 120 mph if needed - eventually.

i just cruise on and smile, the sheer noise it makes inside a tunnel has to be heard to be beleived :yes: . and causes even bigger smiles :)

regs

alan

Hey arfur, i live up by the Ace Cafe, bring it down one day i`ll buy you a coffee and the best chilli chips and cheese in london.

Should be a few meets up there soon, you might even see me be a fool on a m8`s SP2 only totally race tuned, i`ll be the fat git with builders //.B.W.F.// hanging on for dear life :ninja::whistle:

cheers

Hey arfur, i live up by the Ace Cafe, bring it down one day i`ll buy you a coffee and the best chilli chips and cheese in london.

Should be a few meets up there soon, you might even see me be a fool on a m8`s SP2 only totally race tuned, i`ll be the fat git with builders //.B.W.F.// hanging on for dear life :ninja::whistle:

cheers

will do, when time allows i'll pm you for a meet, the chilli chips soud wicked.

regs

alan

Guest Alarm Guard

A belated thanks to Mat & Ady for a very informative training session.

Although you hadn't run such sessions before, I thought it was organised very well..... and I especially appreciated the fact that you didn't feel the need to pad out the session with lots of trivial stuff.

And adi..... It is a pity you couldn't hear my brilliantly thought out, intelligent questions. :P

A belated thanks to Mat & Ady for a very informative training session.

Although you hadn't run such sessions before, I thought it was organised very well..... and I especially appreciated the fact that you didn't feel the need to pad out the session with lots of trivial stuff.

And adi..... It is a pity you couldn't hear my brilliantly thought out, intelligent questions. :P

Thanks,

Nice to be appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

Archived