Security Installer Community

Thank You All So Much...

Guest RichardS

He hasnt told me which alarm he is fitting at all yet.....thats why I have been looking around to see whats about and the general costs.....I dont want something in that doesnt do the job.....I dont know if he will be able to fit this alarm yet but he does seem like a good sparky......guess Ill ask him tonight to see what he says and if he would be able to do it.........if he cant I will leave the alarm for now and look into doing it myself later on......another question does the above alarm do any sort of sms notification??

Sorry total no0b here

(he is also putting extra cable for the alarm - in case we dont go for one with him)

If you was to spend your money on a new alarm system when you first get the house what ever money you invest in your new home ( decor, furniture, etc etc) would be safe and secure, due to your security system and it would be reliable and on a contract so no need to upset your neighbours.

chers

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Hi again, the alarm that the sparky was going to install was a veritas vr8 (control panel at least) thats all I really know ( I think the firm he works for only installs these alarms).......I have told him I may not want this..........should I go for this veritas vr8 (think its texecom) or get the other one above.........by the way does anybody know how much the above would cost to fit by a pro? Thanks for any info

Hey , I myself recently brought a 3 bed semi and wanted to kit it out with a intruder system, being from the fire trade i found it easy to fit i got the kit (A GT meridian system) RKP Pir's , contacts and bell/strobe from a company based in aldershot called Securifix, the company i was working for used them and they were really helpfull Kit was quite cheap as well

If u want details i can supply phone number and contact name feel free to PM Me

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Archived