Security Installer Community

Bell Looking To Expand In The Uk

Stal.

Bell Security owned by Securitas are looking to expand their business operations in the UK by taking over a company.

Bell are in close talks with a few companies just now and Initial Fire and Security are very much in the frame since they are well established and have their own ARC.

The newly accquired company will be known as Securitas and will run side by side with Bell here in the UK.

Interesting times lie ahead and remember - You Heard It Here First ;)

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Thats the first company that popped into my head last year when I heard Initial may sell up. Securitas is the largest security group in the world, wouldnt be such a bad thing if they bought them, at least they would point them in the right direction and have a better backing than they allready have.

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Somebody told me on the weekend that Initial was sold 6 weeks ago to a facilities management called mite or mighty...............??

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Somebody told me on the weekend that Initial was sold 6 weeks ago to a facilities management called mite or mighty...............??

They sold the manned Gaurding division to Mitie.

I think Securitas also own AXIS?

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Archived