Security Installer Community

Just Back From Ifsec

Blimey, it's like the bar scene from star wars.... :P

Only uglier :whistle:

Thanks Zak, I'll try my best to have a "good time", shouldn't be that difficult as my hotel is on the fringes of the red light :whistle:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Never seen anyone, didnt get any freebies but i had a right good close up of the Dynamic bird worth the day out for that alone.

Might be going back on Thursday as my lift wasnt really interested in much and we spent most of the day talking to old friends on various stands. He even had us on the M42 at 16:10 to beat the traffic and we didnt get there till 11:30.

Did anyone see the new wireless Risco system, basic kit of pirs, contacts, panel, keypad and Wireless bell come in at under ..... although its not all available yet! The spec sheet lists make a very nice buy imo!

And for me the Dational DVR was the muts nuts (i know they use System Q as a distributor), for once the boys up north score on that front. I also now understand the CIF term and what it means although i havent been told what the initialsCIF actually stands for.

Oh and the boilers werent bad, did anyone see the Israel bird on the camera finder stand with the boots on? She was 6/7 pints good looking but the clothing.........................weird!

The worst was the ACT stand cos they wouldn't let me have a try at the cable caster gun thingy.

I've been working with a lad that just got one of those, nearly had my eye out with it, bloody lethal, kept going off randomly whilst setting it!

Oh i forgot to mention, SSAIB need an inspector in N Ireland, at least i think it was Northern.

I told Uncle Dave i would mention it on here, he keeps promising to pay a visit to our little world.

Guest RICHL
but i had a right good close up of the Dynamic bird worth the day out for that alone.

Oh yes, I spent a bit of time on their stand ;)

He deserves/needs a whole picture to himself anyway, not enuff megapixels on your camera i take it?

What you trying to say like!

Archived