Security Installer Community

Flyers

normally we dont do a lot of intruder however we have decided its time to branch into it, initially we are thinking of targeting the domestic market and where thinking of putting flyers around, i have attached them so if anyone has any feed back it would be much appreciated, i will be getting them printed on 130gsm gloss art card A5 the pictures are the front and reverse

post-3062-1147190246_thumb.jpgpost-3062-1147190337_thumb.jpg

First page.... "safeguard their property...."

Second paragraph, needa space after the full stop.... ".....system provides. All our...."

B)

You don't mention guarantees on workmanship or materials etc, or payment mehods... might be an idea to clarify... :hmm:

i know there is a few spelling & grammer errors , i was just looking for some feed back on how it looks and its content, i will have the guarantee added to it ;) any other ideas?

Guest rjbsec
i know there is a few spelling & grammer errors , i was just looking for some feed back on how it looks and its content, i will have the guarantee added to it ;) any other ideas?

My first thought was that you were selling kits - I'm still not sure that you aren't.

If you are selling kits then the format is okay but if you are actually selling installations then the flyer doesn't work IMO.

See if you can find details of the crime rates in the areas you are posting too, and if available put a weblink address on so people can see for themselves....

At those prices I would like to ask you what charity you work for :!: :P

We wont make a massive profit on selling these systems but the aim is to offer these prices for the first twelve months so that we can build a reputation and client base for the security side of the business, once we have installed enough systems we want to achieve ssaib status or nsi,

here are the revised flyers, there has not been a lot of changes,

post-3062-1147645330_thumb.jpgpost-3062-1147645249_thumb.jpg

Archived