Security Installer Community

Flyers

I was thinking of doing this. Glad someone else brought it up. How did it go mate?

Regards,

Ranger

The above is my personal opinion and not that of my employer or anyone else.

Please let me know how you get on with them.
I was thinking of doing this. Glad someone else brought it up. How did it go mate?

Regards,

Ranger

we had 5000 printed on a5 300gsm doublesided gloss card at a cost of

Sounds good! Glad you are doing well there mate. Did you use the same outline as you last posted or was it different? I must say that i would of used a different layout and description but you prove that it works so great for you mate.

Regards,

Ranger

The above is my personal opinion and not that of my employer or anyone else.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The amount you just spent on flyers would be about the same for a 1/4 size ad in your local paper,

You may find that its a lot of hard work for little gain, but my advice is keep percevering, if you can make it through the first few years of trading then things really do get better..

Good luck

The amount you just spent on flyers would be about the same for a 1/4 size ad in your local paper,

You may find that its a lot of hard work for little gain, but my advice is keep percevering, if you can make it through the first few years of trading then things really do get better..

Good luck

This is a old thread but quite useful IMO.

We did 1,500 mailshot targeted to facility managers and the like and got 2 enquiries and 1 job.

cheers

Dave

Ive just had 5000 A5 leaflets printed 68 quid i think it was. Been sat in the office for over a month, cant be bothered to post them, might do few tomorrow if the weathers ok.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

My flyers were professionally printed on card offering basic key info....

On a Redrow estate in Cardiff, I did a job ,flyered other houses and over last 4months have done a further 15 houses on alarms...

Now I'm getting calls for two installs on CCTV.....

So it does pay off but you need to select your market....

On the other hand I did a new estate in Chepstow, about 150 houses and never got a call!!!!

Suck it and see.........

Personally I'm looking for less time consuming ways to promote my business ...any ideas??

My flyers were professionally printed on card offering basic key info....

On a Redrow estate in Cardiff, I did a job ,flyered other houses and over last 4months have done a further 15 houses on alarms...

Now I'm getting calls for two installs on CCTV.....

So it does pay off but you need to select your market....

On the other hand I did a new estate in Chepstow, about 150 houses and never got a call!!!!

Suck it and see.........

Personally I'm looking for less time consuming ways to promote my business ...any ideas??

This is how we work now, if we install an address or business we make sure we put flyers through the immediate neighbourhood, you will be surprised how well that can work

We also have a call centre calling on our behalf not cheap and is not really for alarms but for cctv it worked really well, it will take 2-3 months for the work to filter through, as a cost its not cheap at

Archived