Security Installer Community

Codes For V8c

Guest Guest_mark_*

Guest Guest_mark_*

i just moved into house alarm fine,but i need 2 reset codes. wen i power up it just keep armin. tried 1234..4321..5678 nothing happens ....help please

i just moved into house alarm fine,but i need 2 reset codes. wen i power up it just keep armin. tried 1234..4321..5678 nothing happens ....help please

i suggest an installer visit.

no way giving out any codes even in case we would know them.

(security reasons you know..)

if you post your area someone here could help you out.

It will be between 0000 and 9999 hope that helps, as you been told already we do not know the code for your system, you might even be a burglar for all we know.

Your problem is with the person who you bought the house or rented it from, not us and please remember none of us are obligated to help you at all, even for free.

Please also note that the codes can be locked on your system preventing access to the system and if you tamper with the controls you may also lock the panel out, the simplest way of fixing your problem is to get an enegineer to try and default the system alternatively replace the panel with a diy one.

There is no need to get abusive.

money spinnin p**ks all ov u

not so, but you have a bad attitude, like said both codes will be between 0000 and 9999.

ps bet you do not do your job for nothing, so why expect us to do ours.

:P

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

money spinnin p**ks all ov u

How nice of you to notice, I love you too :wub:

By the way, you spelt that wrong I think you'll find it's 6 letters :whistle:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

It will be between 0000 and 9999 hope that helps, as you been told already we do not know the code for your system, you might even be a burglar for all we know.

Your problem is with the person who you bought the house or rented it from, not us and please remember none of us are obligated to help you at all, even for free.

Please also note that the codes can be locked on your system preventing access to the system and if you tamper with the controls you may also lock the panel out, the simplest way of fixing your problem is to get an enegineer to try and default the system alternatively replace the panel with a diy one.

There is no need to get abusive.

Hi all

I completly agree with your response to this request.Something I can't get my head around, codes can be locked on your system :whistle:

Regards

Tony Heath

Hi all

I completly agree with your response to this request.Something I can't get my head around, codes can be locked on your system :whistle:

Regards

Tony Heath

Did you get yours sorted Tony?

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived