Security Installer Community

Can I Have Monitoring

Guest Joe D

Guest Joe D

I have currently had a alarm system installed and i would like it monitored my current panel is a optima compact G3 panel can this type of panel be linked to a ARC

Guest Alarm Guard

Your alarm would need to be revieved completely.

For example:

If the sensors are a similar quality to your control panel they may need changing too to ensure that you don't get false activations.

If you don't currently have a contact fitted to your entry door, you may need one.

If you have a single push personal attack button it would have to be replaced with a double push.

It depends on who you get to maintain your alarm. If it were us, we would probably be looking at almost a complete re-install, changing your panel, changing your sensors to dual technology, Etc.

Paul

I have currently had a alarm system installed and i would like it monitored my current panel is a optima compact G3 panel can this type of panel be linked to a ARC
Agree with all the above. I think you may have just thrown some money away. Post your location as we may be able to help. We will be offering cheap Policed, monitored alarm deals starting next month and you may qualify by location.

Jef

Customers!

Guest Joe D
It is probably posible to cobble together a keyholder-only monitoring system but for a proper police response system the panel will need to be changed and the system taken over by a company inspected by SSAIB or NSI.

Thanks for all the info but i have bought a alert gard panel wich connects my alarm by recognising the sounds to my gard operated by G4S and can gain keyholder or G4S security response and if it recognises a smoke detector it will receive keyholder and fire brigade.

Thanks for all the info but i have bought a alert gard panel wich connects my alarm by recognising the sounds to my gard operated by G4S and can gain keyholder or G4S security response and if it recognises a smoke detector it will receive keyholder and fire brigade.
No problem

Jef,

and fire brigade.
:bsflag:

Customers!

Guest rjbsec

Ask G4S what your URN is :whistle:

Archived