Security Installer Community

Which Firm

Guest hardy

• 6 months later...

GENT used to be the industry leader's - but their crown has well and truly slipped with buy-out after buy-out and 'dealerships'..... only Thorn came close and have had decent success since //.Large National Installer.// merger in the market and perhaps now hold the most customers nowadays.

Smaller companies like Protec and most recently Clymac have really began excelling in the market and the latter has forged a solid after-sales service reputation.

Who else out there is doing well for themselves.. ?

GENT used to be the industry leader's - but their crown has well and truly slipped with buy-out after buy-out and 'dealerships'..... only Thorn came close and have had decent success since //.Large National Installer.// merger in the market and perhaps now hold the most customers nowadays.

Smaller companies like Protec and most recently Clymac have really began excelling in the market and the latter has forged a solid after-sales service reputation.

Who else out there is doing well for themselves.. ?

Sorry but stupid question.

Excuse me but what was the edit and why?????

My post was deleted totally, somebody better explain or I'm off this forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest Cerberus NI

This could turn into one of those piddling up the wall threads! :whistle:

You should have got some notification as to why it was deleted - did it definately post ok??

I forgot I decided not to post what I had written as I thought it would be moderated for it's content.....

Sorry mods, my mistake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest Cerberus NI
I forgot I decided not to post what I had written as I thought it would be moderated for it's content.....

Sorry mods, my mistake.

Oldtimers Disease!! :P

Archived