Security Installer Community

Which Firm

Guest hardy

Dont know yet. Ziton pretty much pulled out of the australian part of their business. Funny thing was that i went for an interview about a job for GE Elecetrical working on their helpdesk (yes thats right, the dark side). They showed me a leaflet of the panel and it was a ZP5. I think they have bought the panel and rebadged it. Funny how Initial have started using GE intruder panels and are one of the biggest ziton users in uk. Perhaps GE looking at going shopping for a UK leg :whistle:

• 3 months later...
Guest Stanley Engineer
Which fire alarm company do people rate the best, or maybe which product do you rate the best regarding panels, equipment etc. From my experience I dont like the minerva stuff, but that may be just me.

We (Stanley Security) install Apollo and Hochiki protocol which are both open protocols. Kentec Solo and Signifire panels are really easy to install and program.

Dont know yet. Ziton pretty much pulled out of the australian part of their business. Funny thing was that i went for an interview about a job for GE Elecetrical working on their helpdesk (yes thats right, the dark side). They showed me a leaflet of the panel and it was a ZP5. I think they have bought the panel and rebadged it. Funny how Initial have started using GE intruder panels and are one of the biggest ziton users in uk. Perhaps GE looking at going shopping for a UK leg :whistle:

GE have bought Ziton here,i remember the Aritech guy mentioned it to me a while ago.

Archived