Security Installer Community

Bentley F133

borris

Guest oldtimer

Well this is an old chesnut.

The Bentley F 133 is a 4 zone alarm panel exit/entry zone and zones 1,2&3

(cream & orange in colour)

(Bentley were also one of the first manufacturers to fit a NVM chip & a mains filter)

The panel you have is about 15-20 years old so me thinks you should replace it.

Yes I do have a manuaul but as you are aware the rules of the forum is that this info is not for general distribution.

If you are only using it as a bells only system then you dont need to change it simply because it is old. Bentley are still making them and supporting them with spares and manuals etc.

Colin.

The old Bently 133 and Symphony are two panels im quite fond of, my old employer had fitted hundreds of these before i started and he swore by them.

Ive only ever replaced one because it was faulty, any others ive replaced have been due to upgrading.

The build quality of these Bentleys was great, its no wonder they seem to last forever.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest andy jinks

a common fault with the symphonys and f133 was the key pads getting worn out ..

Ive seen them so bad that if you thump the wall they enter codes,so check it for stretching of the membrain and change the code tryin not to use the same numbers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The site does not give out engineering manuals unless you are in the trade and can prove it.

Apply for trade membership if you are trade and there is a manual in the engineering manuals section.