Security Installer Community

Views on wireless

Guest Steve Wales

Guest TheHat

Dave

Have you got the info yet on this Texecom Panel with Powermax Features - I have spoken to International Sales for Texecom and they have no idea either.

They are working on a GSM Module for their panels, which, would give the comms you metioned, is this what you are thinking of??

If they are releasing a Wireless System with the all the same features as Powermax then it must be the best kept secret in the industry, because the manufacturer is saying they no nothing about it and neither does the competition or the any of the major industry suppliers.

Please let me know what the system is called and what info you saw on it because if there is going to be another system that can compete directly with Powermax then I want to see it.

Regards

Mark

HTA Systems

Seems I sorta got muddled up, The Rep was showing me Literature for the All new ESP Infinity Panel, looks like I got a little confused as afterwards we discussed the GSM add on for Texecon as you mention. :huh:

But yeah your right it wasnt a Texecom its the New ESP Infinity (infinitie) That i should have been reffering to above. :rolleyes: release is scheduled in a few weeks, so itll probably debut at IFSEC.

Sorry about the confusion. Easy mistake. :)

About Infinite

infinite-home-montage.jpg

Electronic Line introduce a revolution in wireless security - infinite - the complete residential security and home management solution. Based on an encrypted FM wireless platform, the infinite system incorporates GSM/SM, RS-232 & PSTN communication capabilities and intelligent home automation functionality, with no external modules required. Having all system module available in one box makes infinite the ideal solution for the residential market.

The infinite platform combines today's ever-growing need for security with the desire for a comfortable yet easy-to-manage living environment, providing users with global connectivity to their homes from any remote location. With its interactive menu-driven programming, uncompromising reliability and superior false alarm immunity, the infinite is as easy to install as it is to use.

The infinite can be expanded from a standalone wireless security system to facilitate a wide range of innovative, value-added services. Such services - energy management, automatic meter reading, medical monitoring and more - offer users worldwide the security, peace-of-mind and convenience that are essential in today's society.

Infinite Webpage

infinite features

32 wireless zones Wide range of supervised FM transmitters, with high ecurity data encryption

8 wireless keyfobs Built-in sounder

4 wireless keypads Built-in Two-Way-Audio including one-touch Service Call button

32 user codes Installer friendly utilities - transmitter signal strength, smart walk test, transmitter status list, remote transmitter deletion

256 event log with time/date stamp High-speed PSTN communicator* supporting SIA, Contact ID and Folow Me protocols

Programmable output GSM/SMS interface*

Hardwire zone RS-232 serial interface*

Full, Part and Perimeter arming modes - with separate Entry/Exit delays and Arm/Disarm tones Home Automation interface*

Built-in LCD (2 row x 16 character) with user-friendly menu-driven interface Off-site high speed remote programming

Custom end-user descriptions for eacj user, zone, HA device & SMS message Automatic recognition of new system hardware

Custom system banner Available in 868MHz, and 433MHz, and 418MHz

* Optional modules

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest TheHat

Thanks for the info.

Thought this was the system you were talking about and not Texecom.

I am waiting for prices on this system and also to have a 'play' should be interesting, although it will have to be good to get me away from the Powermax.

Regards

Mark

I wouldnt mind testing one of these Powermax panels, everyone seems to love em.

Why are they so good ?

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased a Power Max from Mark the Hat, looks the biz. Haven't had the opportunity to fully try it out yet. Very comprehensive instruction manuals for both user and installer. Will let everyone know soon what it's like!

Steve Kendall

Plymstock Security Systems

CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Security Lighting & Access Control

Covering Plymouth, Plymstock, Plympton, South Devon and South East Cornwall

• 3 years later...
All your posts will be removed when a moderator comes on the board, advertising your firm in this way is not very subtle.
All his posts deleted, IP address and email now banned..

Im seriousely considering banning all these free email addresses, the spam just lately is getting beyond a joke..

:banned:

Archived