Security Installer Community

Scantronic 8136 With 2 Lims

What a panel!!! I have just fitted one and i cannot say a bad word abot this product.

We have the main panel fitted in the main office area with a second keypad for engineer only(as requested by the customer that is located at the panel). 8 main zones in the front area wired back to the panel while Lim 1 has 8 zones from the far away area and lim 2 has the Cafe area which has 7 zones.

It is on BT Redcare and back up GSM.

We are using Dualtech PIR's and a number of shocks and contacts.

A nightmare to run cable but the scanny 8136 is a superb panel that you can add almost anything to.

Before anyone starts telling me about alternative panels the customer wanted each of his systems the same at his 20 centres so who am i to argue with??

!

Great Panel

My Favorite

Can Be A Pain If Installed Incorrectly

But If Fitted Right There A Dream (But I Suppose You Can Say That About All Panels)

What Will I Do When They've Gone ? (Don't Think I'll Take To The New 95 - But Still Got To Finish Playing With It)

We Must Have About 50/50 With 8136/G18-60-128

Removing Problems That Have Been Caused By The Customer And Ourselves

The 8136 Wins With Reliabity

What a panel!!! I have just fitted one and i cannot say a bad word abot this product.

We have the main panel fitted in the main office area with a second keypad for engineer only(as requested by the customer that is located at the panel). 8 main zones in the front area wired back to the panel while Lim 1 has 8 zones from the far away area and lim 2 has the Cafe area which has 7 zones.

It is on BT Redcare and back up GSM.

We are using Dualtech PIR's and a number of shocks and contacts.

A nightmare to run cable but the scanny 8136 is a superb panel that you can add almost anything to.

Before anyone starts telling me about alternative panels the customer wanted each of his systems the same at his 20 centres so who am i to argue with??

i take it your used to fitting optima judging by the excitement in your post..warning do not give this guy a galaxy....it'll be too much... :fear:

i take it your used to fitting optima judging by the excitement in your post..warning do not give this guy a galaxy....it'll be too much... :fear:

I think this was meant as fun???? if not its a shame that an enthusiastic guy has been shot down but perhapes its just my cynical interpretation???? :hmm:

I think this was meant as fun???? if not its a shame that an enthusiastic guy has been shot down but perhapes its just my cynical interpretation???? :hmm:

yes it was fun..also known as craic,havin a laugh taking the piss(in a night out with the lads sort of way) u wanna try it....i think its good to see someone so happy with fitting decent kit and he sounds a good engineer..hopefully he's got a sence of humor....unlike some on here.. :ranting:

ps..your sly digs dont bother me one bit... :P

Archived