Security Installer Community

Scantronic 8136 With 2 Lims

Oh im always up for a laugh Eng and yes i fit a lot of ADE equipment which a lot of folk on this site do not like but i have had hardly any complaints from the customer.

The only reason i like fitting the big panels was because we have been a small company over the last 4 years while we built up our customer base and then compnies will look at us for fitting etc.

For a start up alarm company it has been a lot of hard work and long hours but we are getting there. I used to work for a major alarm company as an engineer but wanted a different enviroment to work in so i choose a more stressfull one!!!!

I could not wait to tackle the scanny 8136 panel and found it to be an excellent.

I have not fitted to many Galaxy panels though but reading other folks opinions it is a hard panel to programme. I would'nt mind tackling one of these panels though.

!

I have not fitted to many Galaxy panels though but reading other folks opinions it is a hard panel to programme. I would'nt mind tackling one of these panels though.

Its like any new panel, until you read the instructions and play with it on the bench, there all hard, once you have done that they are straight forward. :yes:

Archived