Security Installer Community

Can This Be Done

Guest karl@TSS

Guest karl@TSS

I have a Galaxy in my house Galaxy 8 i think...is it possible to program an option or output to turn volume on RKP too off at a given time of day. to stop the chime disturbing sleeping kids and such like..I know i can turn the horn of at the rkp but it makes noise while i do it and my kids are light sleepers and so is the wife ;) ?????

Pressing the star and 1 keys together will toggle between off low or high volume mode.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest ian@apex network

If the volume is still to loud ive known peole to put some bluetack over the sound buzzer in the back of

the keypad, but this would mean taking the rkp off the wall to do.. will cause tamper fault

If the volume is still to loud ive known peole to put some bluetack over the sound buzzer in the back of

the keypad, but this would mean taking the rkp off the wall to do.. will cause tamper fault

your very limited to what you can do with a gal 8..youll need a 60 or 500 for that type of switching..

your very limited to what you can do with a gal 8..youll need a 60 or 500 for that type of switching..

There is a "glue" what you can use in gal 8 thou..

take one cat and roast it with a kilo of potatoes. boil for 2 hours and add some flour and oil. mix hard until the viscosity is correct- use like bluetack..

There is a "glue" what you can use in gal 8 thou..

take one cat and roast it with a kilo of potatoes. boil for 2 hours and add some flour and oil. mix hard until the viscosity is correct- use like bluetack..

what worries me is you sound like youve done that before....mama's old recipe.. :fear:

what worries me is you sound like youve done that before....mama's old recipe.. :fear:

what did you think we do for all homeless cats here in coldshire??

:question:

we skin them and make gloves and rest of a cat is good to make glue.. skulls we use for drinks (Ballantines 12 yrs old at this very moment..)

when you gonna kill him then.. :huh:

Kill George?? I thought he is dead already.. And why would I kill him???

:question:

Eng,, you really should be careful what you drink. Beer isn't good for your stomach in large quantities (reason I stick with vodka and whisky) and clearly makes some hallusinations for you. unfortunately i'll be in england next time in may so you have to wait for my drinking lesson until then :(

Archived