Security Installer Community

Can This Be Done

Guest karl@TSS

Kill George?? I thought he is dead already.. And why would I kill him???

:question:

Eng,, you really should be careful what you drink. Beer isn't good for your stomach in large quantities (reason I stick with vodka and whisky) and clearly makes some hallusinations for you. unfortunately i'll be in england next time in may so you have to wait for my drinking lesson until then :(

wtf are you on about..

i'll be in england next time in may so you have to wait for my drinking lesson until then

chav.finland style..

I thought you knew that Ballantine's is a scots whisky and the distillery is established by George Ballantine in 1827..

:question:

geordie humor lost in translation... :yes: surely someone understood what i meant banghead

Guest karl@TSS
your very limited to what you can do with a gal 8..youll need a 60 or 500 for that type of switching..

yeah thought as much cheers m8.......btw the thread went off on one didnt it? :whistle:

• 1 month later...

personally i would use a ball hammer - on the kids, but techinically you can reduce the cooking time using a microwave - aka hale & pace episode 1 series 2 i think! B)

i think i should say here and now cats are very useful creatures :yes: and can even be used for playing badminton. :hmm: if the shuttle is worn out, broken or lost a cat is substituted. even when the serving technique is mastered a cat may not be as acurate or travel quite so far, unless a kitten is selected (hint-: reduce cooking time by 70% for a kitten being used as a quick fix). it improves your power serve no end :bruce_h4h: and if you miss you get a second chance by grabbing the tail with the free hand before it hits the floor.

tactical hint! a succesful smash will cause you opponent to duck violently so as to avoid injury from the extended claws bing attached to the face.

they should never ever be mistreated or abused let it participate at its own pace in your activities. so if you are going to run one over aim for the head to kill and not to disable, especially if you have cooked it first. :yes:

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

personally i would use a ball hammer - on the kids, but techinically you can reduce the cooking time using a microwave - aka hale & pace episode 1 series 2 i think! B)

i think i should say here and now cats are very useful creatures :yes: and can even be used for playing badminton. :hmm: if the shuttle is worn out, broken or lost a cat is substituted. even when the serving technique is mastered a cat may not be as acurate or travel quite so far, unless a kitten is selected (hint-: reduce cooking time by 70% for a kitten being used as a quick fix). it improves your power serve no end :bruce_h4h: and if you miss you get a second chance by grabbing the tail with the free hand before it hits the floor.

tactical hint! a succesful smash will cause you opponent to duck violently so as to avoid injury from the extended claws bing attached to the face.

they should never ever be mistreated or abused let it participate at its own pace in your activities. so if you are going to run one over aim for the head to kill and not to disable, especially if you have cooked it first. :yes:

err..i think your taking it a bit to serious.. :fear:

Archived