Security Installer Community

The legend that is "MIKE HUNT" is back!!!!!

Guest Mike Hunt

Hey guys,

Remember it just as easy to get your memberships cancelled as it was to get them approved. This is a good clean forum with no bickering or fighting, what goes on at work or other boards stays there.

Dont Bring it here and spoil it for everyone else.

firstly i echo what bellbox, alarmgard and service engineer said previously of this string - this is an excellent forum for us and i will not start behaving like a little boy and start exchanging insults. if you want to behave like that your lordship go to another playground and stay away from this one!! :!.

secondly my choice of image was for fun not for historical accuracy!

i hope i hav,nt gone over the line here,Dave but his posting neccesated a answer

Paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

No problem Paul, you`ve proved yourself a descent chap.

But I do have my eye on a couple of Hunt`s.

I know the name is only in jest, but its a silly name to have, Ive tollerated having 1 Hunt, but now there`s 2 well thats another matter.

I`m thinking of BANNING the name and a few others, before it becomes a trend.

So both Mike Hunts, please change your forum names before Friday 6th Feb, or ill assign new names for you, Im sure a few name suggestions will follow.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

please don,t tempt me Dave! :blink:

my self control is already on maximun so i,ll leave it to others to "suggest" names. ;)

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest Lord Mike Hunt

Please kick me I dont give a monkeys fart B)

I gave up posting after questions were asked at a high end meeting about previous forums and especially about one Sir Mike (yes sites like this do get monitored however crappy) so Sir Mike had to die.

After another promotion he became Lord Mike only to protect my good name ....

so please force the other bogus mike to change but unless someone else takes the Lord Mike's name in vain I doubt I will be back.

so we can say goodbye to this site as I would only give it a few months top and good riddance (again) to Lord Mike

LUV :wub:

4ever

Lord Mike

ps,

ies engineers can look forward to the acquisition of local fire alarm company's and the cash cow maintenance contracts that they have. Yours to install and service at no increase in pay.... I thank you it's one of my better ideas :D

pps.

on a personal note when is dave and paul's wedding :wub:

Thanks for those departing words Lord Mike, ill leave them here for all to have a good laugh at.

Its a pity you`ve taken this attitude, a name change wouldn`t have hurt you, instead you`ll find yourself banned, your IP blocked, your email blocked, and anything else i can block, blocked too.

All in all it`s a shame you bothered to join. Perhaps you`ll get some pathetic sense of accomplishment at being our 1st banned member.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I have no idea who this Mike Hunt person is or was, but just to say how bloody childish his / her attitude appears to be.

This is a grown-up's area, and unless people who join this forum can agree to our relaxed rules then they should visit HERE

:angry:

Steve Kendall

Plymstock Security Systems

CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Security Lighting & Access Control

Covering Plymouth, Plymstock, Plympton, South Devon and South East Cornwall

I gave up posting after questions were asked at a high end meeting about previous forums

If thats the sort of manager in the high end meetings, then thank goodness I work for a small company.

Good move Dave, we cant have this forum wasted by a small minority and yes Paul, Daves right your contributions have more than proved themselves.

Colin.

Archived