Security Installer Community

The legend that is "MIKE HUNT" is back!!!!!

Guest Mike Hunt

good ridance dave, all i can say is im glad i dont work for that idiot i wouldnt last half a day under his expert knowledge and attitude keep him of of of herepaul your a good lad have read your threads your a top bloke.

pete B)

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Unfortunatly it is Linda.

Suppose I`ve been very lucky up to yet to only have one idiot join the forums, I`d normaly have to think long and hard about any banning decision, but he did ask to be kicked.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

He was even worse on the alarm cafe. :wacko:

he was particularly rude to young lady who was posting in that forum which totally put her off from posting again, we verbalised our opinion of him :angry: to him but his reaction was more of what you saw above. Unfornately i think it was partly due to him that that site closed down (hence my initial reaction when he posted on this forum!!(- the guy that ran it was an ex ies bloke i think and i,m pritty sure his lordship is from that stable.)

i just hope he doesnt do anything else. :angry:

we are best rid of the prat and we can now get back to normal running of this excellent forum :D

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived