Security Installer Community

Concept 6 - Tamper Light

Guest Guest_Mark_*

Guest Accenta
So what is the point of having a 'Public' area on this forum if the best help you can give is "sorry we can't give that sort of info out on the internet" or just post your location here and see if one of us is nearby to come and (charge!) see you! If at least some of you are not using this site to drum up work!!!

As you say "you can't cut hair over the internet". :!:

My thoughts exactly - have you viewed my previous posts?

Accenta. :whistle:

Why are you quoting your own posts as if they were posted by someone else? You think we cant see that the IP is the same on both posts?

I wondered what that error was :rolleyes: Nice to see that not all of you Alarm Tec types profess to know about alarms - it would appear that at least one of you knows your networking. If I wanted to make it work I would have re-booted my modem and that would have stuffed you! :P

It was amusing for a couple of minutes. Ten out of ten for observation. ;)

come on give the IP

You can get the IP if you want , 192.168.0.2. you probably would not know what to do with it any way. Nice to be behind a hardware firewall. Nice to see you capable of stringing an intelligible sentence together. :P

cheers co ck :hmm:

You can get the IP if you want , 192.168.0.2. you probably would not know what to do with it any way. Nice to be behind a hardware firewall. Nice to see you capable of stringing an intelligible sentence together. :P

uh huh! and when did you come to realise you have a problem mixing with people?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

cheers co ck :hmm:

uh huh! and when did you come to realise you have a problem mixing with people?

I never really realised - I thought it was normal to be on your own! Because nobody ever mixed with me! :)

Archived