Security Installer Community

Wire Free Panels

I am currently using Gardtecs Wirefree panel at the moment but also looking for other panels i can use.

I know a lot of engineers on this site still do not like wire free but one quote i am puting forward you would not be able to do wired as this customers house has been gutted out and now looks like a showhome!(why not contact us when the house was being renovated?????). He does not want any floorboards lifted at all.

Anyway any other good wirefree panels out there??

Thanks in advance

!

I am currently using Gardtecs Wirefree panel at the moment but also looking for other panels i can use.

I know a lot of engineers on this site still do not like wire free but one quote i am puting forward you would not be able to do wired as this customers house has been gutted out and now looks like a showhome!(why not contact us when the house was being renovated?????). He does not want any floorboards lifted at all.

Thanks in advance

Scantronic Homelink 75 or DSC Envoy are both good panel's :yes:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Guest CHRISATBSS

HI SCANTRONIC 9751 / 9752 ARE BOTH 8 ZONE HARD WIRED PANELS WITH THE OPTOIN OF RADIO VIA A RADIO EXPANDER

THIS COMES WITH A REMOTE KEYPAD SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT A WIRE IN FOR THAT AND THE SAB

ALLSO HAS A BUILT IN DIGI

CHRIS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

I look after the area and will be more than happy to take you through the other wireless product we offer. please contact me on 07970110011.

cheers

Wayne

Thanks in advance

Hi Wayne

I'm testing the CPX/GTX hybrid wireless at the moment, before I install it at a similar site. I have to say I'm very impressed. I've had the receiver in a biscuit tin, PIR's on the (SS) microwave, next to a WiFi adapter and contacts in my tin shed and next to a wireless video receiver. The pir even worked in my van about 50m away.

Anyway my question is, the battery life as adertised at 5 years with 2.5m sleep time (although you recommend replacing them every 3 years?!) However can you give an idea of the battery life if they are to signal normally on every activation? I know it would depend on traffic but a rough idea would be good (high traffic/med traffic/etc)

If you don't know......ask.

HI SCANTRONIC 9751 / 9752 ARE BOTH 8 ZONE HARD WIRED PANELS WITH THE OPTOIN OF RADIO VIA A RADIO EXPANDER

THIS COMES WITH A REMOTE KEYPAD SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT A WIRE IN FOR THAT AND THE SAB

ALLSO HAS A BUILT IN DIGI

CHRIS

heh Chris caps is shouting on the net ;)

The DSC 832 is an 8 zone hardwired panel which can incorporate upto 32 additional wireless zones with a wireless reciever, quite competitivley price too.

Archived