Security Installer Community

optima XL4 problem

Guest stanman

Guest stanman

Hello All

I have a Optima XL4 fitted in my house, its been here since I moved in (5 years). It has the usuall Window sensors and 2 panic alarms.

Proplem is that lately i've come home and its been triggered by something. And now, even worse a couple of times its gone off while i've been in and its not even been set.

Could it be a dodgey panic botton? there the type with the large red botton and a small key in them.

cheers if anyone can help.

Stan

Hello All

I have a Optima XL4 fitted in my house, its been here since I moved in (5 years). It has the usuall Window sensors and 2 panic alarms.

Proplem is that lately i've come home and its been triggered by something. And now, even worse a couple of times its gone off while i've been in and its not even been set.

Could it be a dodgey panic botton? there the type with the large red botton and a small key in them.

cheers if anyone can help.

Stan

5 years is a long time, if your alarm has not being looked at by a engineer. best advice is to get it checked over by a pro. :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived