Security Installer Community

A1 Omnicron 8000

Guest nickward

Guest nickward

Is it possible to obtain user instructions for the above panel and possibly even engineers guide I am currently replacing external bell box on this system and would like to test system afterwards.

I have also just read somewhere that they would not recommend making any modifications to this type of alarm panel, would this be the general consensus ?

Regards

:sign:

Is it possible to obtain user instructions for the above panel and possibly even engineers guide I am currently replacing external bell box on this system and would like to test system afterwards.

I have also just read somewhere that they would not recommend making any modifications to this type of alarm panel, would this be the general consensus ?

Regards

:sign:

69073[/snapback]

I dont think there are a proper set of engineer instructions around for that panel, i know i couldnt find any last week. Why would you need engineer instructions though to test the bell?

Set the system and activate a sensor would normally work fine?

The only modifications I would make to this panel would be of the throwing it in the bin variety tbh.

I believe user code then 3 is test siren and strobe and 3 to stop.

Guest nickward
The only modifications I would make to this panel would be of the throwing it in the bin variety tbh.

I believe user code then 3 is test siren and strobe and 3 to stop.

69076[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice, may well be throwing it in the bin yet if it proves a problem. I tend to get the impression that this panel left a little to be desired even when it was new !!!

:signthankspin:

Archived