Security Installer Community

ACE setting - many users

Hi all,

We have a site that needs upgrading to DD243 and has many people that may need to set/unset.

Whats the best way of complying, as they would need around 20 fobs and I can see issues with these getting lost etc?

Thanks

Andy.

63761[/snapback]

Andy you have four choices (well 3 in the real world) survey site and decide which offers best security. We for example prefer the shunt lock (and if you loose the key you can

Customers!

We prefer shunt lock to start entry along with contact on entry door programmed as entry route, in conjunction with code at keypad.

If entry door gets kicked in the alarm immediately activates and then the entry route pir confirms. If you lose your keys someone cant just unlock your door AND turn off the alarm, they will have started entry disabling confirmation but at least keyholders will be informed.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Are you a Manufacturer as your name suggests ?

We go monitored lock all of the time even on ali doors were we have to get a adams rite lock and spend 3 to 4 hours cutting the door.

Gives more protection all round.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Are you a Manufacturer as your name suggests ?

63818[/snapback]

Yes, we design and manufacture various security industry products, some of which you have no doubt used, but have no idea they are ours :)

We have also designed and make various controls for fire suppressing systems for a well known(ish) installer/maintainer.

Manufacturer

Archived