Security Installer Community

Guest popoff

Guest popoff

Hi to all members and visitors as well as the site owner of course,

My name is Pete and I joined today after visiting this site a few times.

I am in Halesowen in the West Midlands and run a small company called Rowley Home and Garden Services. We offer a complete property maintenance service to residents in and around the black country regions. I spent 15yrs in the security industry in areas from uniformed guarding through to private investigation and finishing as a store detective until 2 years ago when I started a small gardening company. This company grew to RHGS. I work alongside many self employed people and companies and this enables me to offer all trades. I have recently been asked to install a couple of basic alarm systems and did so ok but its not something I would like to do all the time as i simply do not have sufficient knowledge of alarm systems and I prefer to stick to my gardening/property maintenance side of the business.

Any individual or company that would be interested in carrying out any work that comes my way is welcome to mail me at Pete@rowleyhomeandgarden.co.uk

I trust that anyone interested would have sufficient insurances/experience as we all know that all it takes is one mistake to harm business and i would hate to recommend someone who was well lets say ****. :)

Anyway heres to a good future I hope. :blink:

Welcome Pete, there's quite a few descent security companies in Halesowen and the surrounding areas. The one below covers all the West Midlands and is fairly local to Halesowen.

P & R Alarms Limited

3 Fairview Road

Dudley

West Midlands

DY1 2RT

Phone 01384 252668 or 0845 270 1444 (Both 24 Hours)

Web: www.pr-alarms.co.uk

Email: info@pr-alarms.co.uk

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest popoff

Thanks for that info Dave. Its good to know that any work put to a company aint gonna backfire on me.

I may need their assistance with my own alarm soon as its playing up lately but I'm a tight wad and don't wanna pay out yet lol

Archived