Security Installer Community

Security Tenders

Anyone interested in tendering for above, must be NACOSS/NSI approved.Rather offer to friends here than let the big boys get their hands on them You may already have seen them. Theres one in Bristol & one in Nottingham.

Bri

trade.gif

Anyone interested in tendering for above, must be NACOSS/NSI approved.Rather offer to friends here than let the big boys get their hands on them You may already haveĀ  seen them. Theres one in Bristol & one in Nottingham.

59690[/snapback]

Thanks Bri. But although we have jobs in both areas these are parts of national deals. Thanks again for asking but not me. I do have one point though. It may have been wise to post this in the NSI forum as with the current forum climate there are many members who will feel unfairly excluded.

jef

Customers!

No probs Jef, when I get my trade membership sorted I will certainly be doing that, still awaiting a reply from Dave and others regarding it.I like to share this info as some might not get to hear about it, goes back to what we talked about last week about work being open to all and not being excluded. ive usually dismissed them when I get the notice info for areas which logisitically I cant provide a service for, then thought why not give you all a shout at it. who knows? worth a try. ;)

Bri

trade.gif

Thanks Bri. But although we have jobs in both areas these are parts of national deals. Thanks again for asking but not me. I do have one point though. It may have been wise to post this in the NSI forum as with the current forum climate there are many members who will feel unfairly excluded.

jef

59694[/snapback]

Only for the most part because when most people say "it has to be NSI" they just don't know that they are supposed to be saying "it has to be a company approved by a UKAS regulated inspectorate" :yes: And it just happens to be convenient for NSI members to go along with it.

I suppose you think that me responding to your comment proves your point but I am only writing this because you raised it - otherwise wouldn't have thought twice about it. I think you have some issues being NSI - you should speak to an SSAIB counsellor. ;) (only written in jest)

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

you should speak to an SSAIB counsellor.

59701[/snapback]

I never knew that SSAIB employees had more than one job, which (in your opinion) are they more competent at?

jef

Customers!

Oh dear Jeff, Im detecting a strong presence of denial. Its not uncommon among those infected by NSI.

The next stage is usually an insistance that the paperwork is more important than the actual systems, which can lead to sad and lonely end until the inevitable metamophasis into a small branch of //.National Installer.// :whistle:

There is only one known cure.

59737[/snapback]

Shoooot Ya got me!! Not sure about the //.National Installer.// thing. Can

Customers!

Archived