Security Installer Community

colour domes for in bar

ant_cctv

I tried the Starlights as advertised by COP as ideally suited for nightclubs but i couldnt get a really good picture across the board with heavy fluctuation of light levels. This was using the aspherical lens they recommended also.

I reverted to Samsung day/nights with asherical lens and big improvements could be seen. I would suggest using these and would be interested to see what others suggest.

Also fitted Samsung day/nights in a nightclub, good picture quality given the **** lighting, but have had problems with the filters sticking

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

if its just a bar with low light levels then I can suggest some excellent day nights but not on the public section, if its a bar / club with lots of flashing lights then i would advise you to use a manual iris lens as you will be pushed to find a camera that will cope with the quick changing levels.

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

Guest darylfrench

we use the silent witness domes in night clubs were the dance floor is we use a day night one it copes brill with the lights they are very exspensive but adi are

Guest darylfrench

we use the silent witness domes in night clubs were the dance floor is we use a day night one it copes brill with the lights they are very exspensive but adi are doing a good deal beating norbain buy 60 pounds

we use the silent witness domes in night clubs were the dance floor is we use a day night one it copes brill with the lights they are very exspensive but adi are doing a good deal beating norbain buy 60 pounds

58183[/snapback]

Still the samaung dome is far the best and 720A for normal cameras.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Also fitted Samsung day/nights in a nightclub, good picture quality given the **** lighting, but have had problems with the filters sticking

58075[/snapback]

Ive got a vantage day night vandal camera with a sticking filter, its only happened twice but can anything be done.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived