Security Installer Community

What an interesting week ahead.

If I'm on call they wait for me to have my meal or they go without,

4 hour response rule and all that.

I'm with you Brother :P

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

p.s. i take it Service Engineer is Dave... 

Yes mate.

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Thought you might. ;)  :cry:

56853[/snapback]

Don't know what You mean Stu :unsure::whistle:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Hmmmmm, where do they sell those. they deffo dont give them away at our place. Another good reason to work for DPA (<==sarcasm)

56859[/snapback]

Hmm, no contract then the world is your oyster.

I'd be leaving and ringing customers up the day after and offering cheeper service lol.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

I don't get too rattled by such firms, but I have to say that with the firm I was refering to, over a period of time, with the family ganging up on anyone who had the balls to voice a different opinion, it does eventually get to you and stress is unhealthy.

The harder you try to make them happy, the more they heap onto you without any reward & recognition.

Family run firms are mostly cack mate. Don't bother complaining, just get out.

Archived