Security Installer Community

ADE Karizma system dead

Guest Jatinder

Karizma panels have been fine for me with the standard service schedule mate :) - Its when their not looked after when things go wrong.

do you have a special handshake comrades!!!

55474[/snapback]

Only some of us, but they are all a bit square :whistle:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest ALSEC
Karizma panels have been fine for me with the standard service schedule mate :) - Its when their not looked after when things go wrong.

55756[/snapback]

Our company went through a phase of putting them into small domestic jobs but stopped after around 40 or so. You are right we have had no problems at all with them (because they are well looked after, I'm the Service Engineer).

My comments are purely based on the look and sound of the panel - they are both ****. This is of course only my humble opinion!

Admitted they are dated. But I thought the Karizma plus LCD RKP was fine! and very easy to navigate. o well onwards and upwards!

Guest Jatinder

I'm thinking of replacing the Karizma so can someone recommend an alarm panel + keypad which can utilise the existing wiring for my ID based alarm system.

Obviously other than ADE.

Thanks

Jatinder

Depends on your budget, look at Castle Caretech, Pyronix, Menvier, Gardtec all have 100% Id panels or with the addition of an interface. Links on the intruder links page. Some wont be available to you unless you are in the trade.

Colin.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_Bernie_*

If you are scrapping this Karisma panel, can i purchase the panel transformer from you, assuming that it is still working.

Or if anyone else out there has a suitable transformer, let me know.

cheers.

Archived