Security Installer Community

Yee-haa its the Sky installer

Monteey

Theres an american site, and it shows someone put power cables through the window glass itself PMSL, its sealed with a rag around the jagged edges of the glass.

Have none of you lads chucked an 8 core over the roof to connect a second bellbox.  :whistle:  :P

55272[/snapback]

No not 8 core if you do it you should allow for future expansion and throw a twelve so perhaps you can add a PIR or such like !!!! :cry:

Have none of you lads chucked an 8 core over the roof to connect a second bellbox.
No not 8 core if you do it you should allow for future expansion and throw a twelve so perhaps you can add a PIR or such like !!!! :cry:

57149[/snapback]

I laugh at both of you, everyone knows just to buy Wickes brand 4 core all the time, forget tampers, there for losers. And if you really must be a square and wire up those bell boxes with batteries 'properly' like some Alarm Geek, forget what they're called, 2 x 4 Core does it every time. Duh!

Stu.

Edit - Handy hint: after stripping off a good 2 ft of sheath from each cable using my stanley, I always mark the second cable with 2 nice deep cuts from my snips so I know its cable no.2

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived