Security Installer Community

BT

Paul Giles

LOL - this is more common than you think, but BT are charging more often than not nowadays and I don;t blame them, if it is a single feed to your office etc they might turn a blind eye, but if it was a DP feeding 10 businesses or homes and all had been cut off - they would have prosecuted and have done in the past.

I remeber when for a short time they employed some cotnractor to dig in all the poles, rather than dig hard to reach the poles minimum safety mark, they cut the ends of the poles off so they had shallower holes to dig, great for them until there were 10 dropwires off it and an engineer was up in in a heavy gale....

50944[/snapback]

LOL good old KELLY COMMUNICATIONS. They have been banned from doing any subcontract work direct to BT but are allowed to be a third party contractor from SKANSKA NETWORKS. D-POLE experts :roflmao:

My previous boss chain sawed a BT pole down outside the office and we replanted it the other side of the drive, it obscured his new window. BT turned up and were not impressed, didn

Customers!

Archived