Security Installer Community

How to crash a 9800

Guest Stuart N

Guest Stuart N
I am in Sale

48134[/snapback]

When I saw Brians quote of £45 plus Vat I stuck my screwdriver in all over the place. There were a few sparks and when the flames had died down it appears I touched two pins by accident. The keypad (though melted) had reverted back to the default settings. It seems that I have reset it. Who knows what will happen when programming starts. I am not a real welder either.

:yes:

When I saw Brians quote of £45 plus Vat I stuck my screwdriver in all over the place. There were a few sparks and when the flames had died down it appears I touched two pins by accident. The keypad (though melted) had reverted back to the default settings. It seems that I have reset it. Who knows what will happen when programming starts. I am not a real welder either.

48136[/snapback]

Er, think it's knackered then.

I'm now crying for some reason, most probably because of the fear.

48136[/snapback]

Brians quote was cheap.

I hope you were Joking about the rest of your post???

What a strange way to go about things. :huh:

48136[/snapback]

:roflmao:

£45+ is alot cheaper than a new panel and keypad.

Hindsight, eh?! Wonderful thing

If you don't know......ask.

:huh:  what have I missed. £52.87 is the same as what I would charge and I would say that was a bargain.  :yes:

48145[/snapback]

Smart do you like giving money away..........

£45.00 + Vat = £52.88

Can i have the pennies every time you raise a invoice

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest Stuart N
Smart do you like giving money away..........

£45.00 + Vat = £52.88

Can i have the pennies every time you raise a invoice

48170[/snapback]

only if you round up.

So chaps, thanks for the help and banter along the way. The panel that now turns out to be 9610? (not sure what the difference Is?) is now fully programmed and up and working. As an ex alarm sales person (very recently) it would have been wrong to get someone in to help. As all sales people say, it is only six wires can it be that hard?

:w00t:

mmm

Best of luck Stuart

48187[/snapback]

Could the mods rename this forum 'How to trash a 9600'. Silly boy. I'm wondering if this is a wind up. I almost hope it is, really...

Stu.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived