Security Installer Community

Infinite alarm by ESP

Guest brum1969

Guest brum1969
Brum we install the new Gardtec wireless systems. it boast many features and can be both hardwired and wireless depending on what goes where. I see you want the garage protected by your alarm the system mentioned  would be great as you could hardwire the detectors in the garage and still keep your wireless options in the property also the control panel and the bell box are hardwired giving more reliability. The only trouble is its only available trade.

47076[/snapback]

Hey Hey Hey!!

This one sounds good!!!

Which model of the Gardtec range is it?

Is Gardtec regarded as a good make?

Can I have a look at the user guide?

Depending on how easy it is to duct the wire to the detached garage (me thinks it may be difficult), a wireless sensor could be placed there and also in my proposed shed.

I'm not too bothered about it being trade only as I can get round that ;)

Nice one mate!!

Regards

Brum1969

Hey Hey Hey!!

This one sounds good!!!

Which model of the Gardtec range is it?

Is Gardtec regarded  as a good make?

Can I have a look at the user guide?

Depending on how easy it is to duct the wire to the detached garage (me thinks it may be difficult), a wireless sensor could be placed there and also in my proposed shed. 

I'm not too bothered about it being trade only as I can get round that  ;)

Nice one mate!!

Regards

Brum1969

47077[/snapback]

No probs brum. The minimum panel required is the GT 593, 595, 816, 840 or 872. Have a look at www.gardtec.co.uk for the specs ;) As for how good gardtec are we use there equipment all the time and never realy had any problems. ;)

I would prefer to do it myself to save on the on-going maintenance charges. 

47074[/snapback]

Hmm, so if you fit it yourself it doesn't ever need servicing but one fitted by a pro will? :blink:

I was of the impression that they were going to fit a dialler to the Eurosec too?

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

I was of the impression that they were going to fit a dialler to the Eurosec too?

47224[/snapback]

Yes that is true as well. Also I believe that end stations can either be metal or plastic. I was told they are doing a complete revamp of the Eurosec as it has become a very popular panel. :blue:

Guest RICHL

47224[/snapback]

apparantly its just a very basic dialler which just gives a message chosen from a list of options. Personally I think diallers are pants and should be binned.

apparantly its just a very basic dialler which just gives a message chosen from a list of options. Personally I think diallers are pants and should be binned.

Won't they too have to send 24 Hr I'm ok reports to the client, as a digi will to the ARC with EN 50131? That will be fun :no:

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived