Security Installer Community

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

mcelec

as im sure you can all gather from the heading im not a happy chap, i went for a meal earlier tonight come in the house then about twenty minutes later went to go and get my phone out of my car, when i opened my door i realised that the rear end of my astra van was open, its normally emptied of a night but with going for a meal i was in a rush earlier so they have really done a number on me, heres what they have taken;

24v dewalt sds drill

12v makita drill

110v bosh sds drill

stepladders

toolbox

laptop

and god knows what elese,

i just hate the fact that someone is going to sell these for next to nothing and benefit from all the hard work i had to do in the first place to purchase them.

i had a drive round in my car (with my hammer) and im just glad i didnt find them because the mood im in they would of needed to sell my gear to pay for there funerals.

******** :angry: banghead :angry:

Sounds familiar, same thing happened to me a few months back. The fact that they went didn't bother me too much, it was the fact that they'd wrecked the van and half the equipment they nicked. None of the stuff they unattached from the van came out in one iece or they left half of it behind.

Thives are just retarded, kill the ********.

Unfortunately, I know how you feel. I just had some guitar stuff nicked off me after a gig my band have just played. Went to load the car up, left some stuff in the dressing room, and wehn I came back, it'd vanished. It's gonna cost me a couple of weeks wages to replace too :realmad:

Trade Member

It is sickening - as you say, all the work you need to put in to pay for the tools, and they are gone so fast - and for almost nothing. Its not just that, but the inconvenience of being without the tools while you replace them.

Will you be covered by insurance at all? When my van gote done over a while back, it wasn't worth claiming, as the excess was £500...

Guest IM_Alarms

I may be out of place here, but it read as if you had left your phone in the car and the car was unlocked! surely not? :no:

i just hate the fact that someone is going to sell these for next to nothing and benefit from all the hard work i had to do in the first place to purchase them.

46530[/snapback]

Myself a

I feel for you MCELEC, 13 crime reports in the last 9 years for me. :realmad: And now I havent got a van (Ford Focus), I`m getting more worried, at least the van had less windows.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

absolute areseholes, i have had 2 or 3 cars broken into in my time, either outside house or on site, only car that never got touched was when i worked at gent and cars were unmarked but every time its a car plastered with company name etc so the scumbags know exactly what is gonna be in it!!!

My car got done two weeks ago all they took was my road angel but they left a real mess with glass etc!!! coppers were saying they watch your every movement for weeks scary or what

Hope you can get your gear back mate, trouble is its blummin insurance premiums that will go up

i know what id like to do to them :boxing:

Guest G.J.M

We had a van turned over parked at the workshop.Drills etc nicked and no back window or stereo left.

I hate the scumbags but the irony is that if we never had them we would not need a security trade. :no:

Archived