Security Installer Community

Optima 2 Plus

Guest Guest_Sam_*

Only people with manuals are instalers and service engineers, and they're not going to be handing out to the public.

I would recommend a service before you do anything, the engineer will be able advise on whether the system requires replacement or upgrades. See here.

Hows this?

Optima_2_Plus_Customer_Programming_Guide.pdf

[/quote

How come I cannot download this manual?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Does anyone have a engineers quick reference page that they can supply me please? I am in the trade and mine was stolen from boot of car a few months ago and as they no longer make this panel im now stuck. can be email to me if dnt want to post link but quick ref page dosent tell how to program anyway. also lost all omnicron and concept that are no longer made but optima 2 plus the important one at minute. Many thanks. Dave DMA Security

Does anyone have a engineers quick reference page that they can supply me please? I am in the trade and mine was stolen from boot of car a few months ago and as they no longer make this panel im now stuck. can be email to me if dnt want to post link but quick ref page dosent tell how to program anyway. also lost all omnicron and concept that are no longer made but optima 2 plus the important one at minute. Many thanks. Dave DMA Security

Might have been better to start a new thread, this one is very nearly 3yrs old. :yes:

If it's the 'Quick Reference Programming' you're after it's at the end of your Install manual.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived