Security Installer Community

Optima 2 Plus

Guest Guest_Sam_*

Guest Guest_Sam_*

Hi, i want to re program my optima 2 plus alarm system, as it has been set up wrong. I dont have the manual. Does anyone know where i can get the manual from.

Thanks Sam.

I'd get it from the boot of my car.

Unfortunately, we don't give out installation manuals on the forum. To be honest, ADE panels have a habit of cooking themselves slowly over the years so as yours is a few years old I would recommend a service to check the systems general health, (and I don't mean just walk and bell test it).

Who set it up and when? Can't they be recalled to do it correctly? Whereabouts are you?

Guest Guest_sam_*
Hi, i want to re program my optima 2 plus alarm system, as it has been set up wrong. I dont have the manual. Does anyone know where i can get the manual from.

Thanks Sam.

46374[/snapback]

the system was set up by an alarm company in preston about 8 years ago. Where would i go to get a manual, or is it maybe better to replace the system.

Guest Lizzy
the system was set up by an alarm company in preston about 8 years ago. Where would i go to get a manual, or is it maybe better to replace the system.

46377[/snapback]

Am also looking for a optima plus 2 user manual, is there any on this earth? :roflmao:

46377[/snapback]

Only people with manuals are instalers and service engineers, and they're not going to be handing out to the public.

I would recommend a service before you do anything, the engineer will be able advise on whether the system requires replacement or upgrades. See here.

Am also looking for a optima plus 2 user manual, is there any on this earth? :roflmao:

46381[/snapback]

Hows this?

Optima_2_Plus_Customer_Programming_Guide.pdf

Guest Lizzy
Only people with manuals are instalers and service engineers, and they're not going to be handing out to the public.

I would recommend a service before you do anything, the engineer will be able advise on whether the system requires replacement or upgrades. See here.

Hows this?

Optima_2_Plus_Customer_Programming_Guide.pdf

46382[/snapback]

You little beauty, absolutely marvellous, made my day! :P

Guest Guest

On the same subject of the Optima 2 plus Alarm system can anyone advise me where I could get a new sensor for my alarm???????

Guest IM_Alarms

Need a bit more info than that, are you replacing one, adding a new one.........make model, description would help ;)

Guest Guest

That was quick IM Alarms........I am replacing an alarm sensor in one of my rooms. Unfortunately regarding make etc i havent got a clue!!!

i have an instruction book here which advises me it was installed in

Nov 1993 by Scotish Power of all people!!!!The instruction book makes reference to a company Advanced Design Electronics Ltd however they are no longer!!

Any help would be appreciated>>>>>>

Archived