Security Installer Community

Veritas 8+remote keypads

ADEMCO

Hi, I have purchased a Veritas 8 alarm control panel to replace the existing A1 panel in my house. I got two ADEMCO 6128 remote keypads and fitted them to the system. They dont work and I was wandering if they were compatable with this new panel or not.

Hi, I have purchased a Veritas 8 alarm control panel to replace the existing A1 panel in my house.  I got two ADEMCO 6128 remote keypads and fitted them to the system. They dont work and I was wandering if they were compatable with this new panel or not.

45766[/snapback]

NO because the panel is made by Texecom and the the keypads are by Honeywell(ADEMCO)

Can any one help? I can't play my Video cassettes in my dvd player, I load them on to the tray but it keeps jamming up??? :whistle:

Chubb Service Engineer

Do we have to take the Piss out of everyone that asks for help on these forums, yes this may have been a windup.

But the childish behaviour of some of the members is now beginning to be tiresome, its about time you all read the forum rules again.

Maybe the moderators should start giving more warnings out!

Rember what the forums are here for chaps.

Do we have to take the Piss out of everyone that asks for help on these forums, yes this may have been a windup.

But the childish behaviour of some of the members is now beginning to be tiresome, its about time you all read the forum rules again.

Maybe the moderators should start giving more warnings out!

Rember what the forums are here for chaps.

45829[/snapback]

Sorry alarmgard, Was just putting a pun in, no disrespect intended to anyone!! :no:

Chubb Service Engineer

Archived